We are seeking an Assistant Head of School to join our team to support and improve the daily operations of our school. Spark Montessori is an authentic Montessori school for families living in the modern world. Our dual-language program combines high-fidelity Montessori education with a robust nature-based Outdoor program in Horner Park. We believe that the key to building an exceptional school is to create a positive environment where not only children thrive but so do all of the adults in the community. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is passionate about building a positive work culture that supports and encourages personal growth, accountability, and development. This is a full time job with competitive pay and benefits.
- Take full ownership of the enrollment process - lead and waitlist management, prospective parent phone calls and tours, new family onboarding, and record-keeping
- Develop ways to build community through content generation, events, and outreach
- Address parent questions and concerns in a timely, professional, and collaborative manner
- Managing the general day to day operations of the school - including but not limited to procurement, substitute coverage, vendor management, billing, and facilities management
- Support other miscellaneous needs of the administrative team
For more information, please email your resume to email@example.com