Brickton Montessori School, an accredited, non-profit school located near O'Hare in Chicago, is currently interviewing for an Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher for our Toddler (24-36 months) classroom. We are looking for a nurturing individual with:
- a passion and understanding for this developmental level
- a strong grasp of Montessori philosophy and practice
- an affinity for supporting parents and parent education
- good communication skills (written and verbal)
- an openness to collaborate with other Infant & Toddler teachers.
The position is full-time, and the candidate should have AMI or AMS training for Infant/Toddler and/or ECE development courses to satisfy DCFS standards. We also welcome individuals working toward completion of their 0 – 3 credential and in need of an internship site. Lead teachers receive multiple benefits including health insurance, tuition discounts, paid professional development, and 403b matching. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Erica Lane, Head of School, at email@example.com.