Drummond Montessori School is a Chicago Public School committed to a continuously developmental and collaborative process of learning that will foster academic growth, personal development, and produce intrinsically motivated learners. Drummond Montessori Magnet School, in practicing the principles set forth by Dr. Maria Montessori, is dedicated to higher levels of academic performance through active participation both inside the classroom and through exploration externally. We believe in and provide a positive, safe and diverse environment that supports learning, develops community and foster exploration and cultivation of global knowledge.
1845 W Cortland St
Chicago, IL 60622
● A Bachelor’s Degree, and valid Illinois State teaching certificate, MS Endorsement in Math/Science
● Experience working with diverse students and families, and a commitment for advocating for all children
● Growth mindset and belief that all children can learn and achieve at high levels
● Excellent relationship building and communication skills with adults and students alike
● Team player willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
● Excellent organizational, planning and implementation skills
● Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
● Credentialed or willing to become Montessori credentialed at the Adolescent level
All interested candidates should e-mail Principal Erica Kittle, firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume.