About Our School
Intercultural Montessori is a Dual Language Montessori School for students age 3 through the 8th Grade. Our unique program combines dual language education with the Montessori approach. We develop global citizens ready to succeed in the multicultural, multilingual world of the future. The school is located in Chicago’s West Loop Neighborhood. Our school is a diverse international community and a wonderful place to work!
Intercultural is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate individual who will be working with Elementary students who have strong classroom management skills.
● Our preferred candidates have an Early Childhood Education degree, or working towards one.
● Preferred but not required, candidates speak Spanish, Mandarin or Japanese
● Patient, flexible and have a positive attitude in working with all children.
● Strong classroom management skills.
● Ability to work with students of varying abilities assigned to the classroom.
● Ability to communicate with parents and staff effectively.
● Good interpersonal and collaborative skills are preferred.
● Ability to delegate responsibility.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and email programs.
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift up to a 35-pound child.
● Authorized to work in the US.
● Enthusiastically supports and enforces school policies and regulations.
● Understands and promotes the school’s mission and values at all times.
● Assure all areas of the facility are well kept, clean, and organized at all times.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Location: 114 S Racine Avenue, Chicago, IL 60607
Interested Candidates: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org