Wilson Montessori Academy is seeking an energetic and loving LEAD Montessori Toddler Teacher for a FULL TIME position beginning January 2024. WMA is opening a new Toddler classroom to serve children ages 24-36 months. Full Time hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. WMA follows an academic school year with a summer session.
Wilson Montessori Academy candidates should have patience and a love for children, possess a growth-mindset, be an organized self-starter and be flexible and sensitive to the needs that arise in the life of an active school.
Responsibilities of a Toddler LEAD Teacher include:
• Preparing and maintaining a beautiful Montessori environment.
• Working hands-on with the children, able to work on the floor and lift children.
• Assisting with diapering and toileting.
• Involvement with Crafts and Projects.
• Presenting small and large group lessons.
• Excellent classroom management skills.
Qualifications of a Toddler LEAD Teacher include:
• 60 Semester Hours (90 quarter) of credits from a college or university with 6 semester hours (9 quarter) related directly to Early Childhood.
• 1 year of child development classroom experience.
• Montessori experience a must. Montessori Credential preferred.
Our staff enjoys:
• Paid Holidays and time off
• Discounted tuition
• Happy and fun working environment!
• Shared passion for the Montessori Philosophy
If interested in joining WMA, please email a letter of interest along with your resume to email@example.com or contact Jen Havenga, 630-279-5300, to learn more. Visit our website at wilsonmontessori.com
Only qualified and serious candidates need apply.