Nestled in the Bowmanville neighborhood just 10 miles north of downtown Chicago, Rogers Park Montessori School serves children ages 2-14. The students, teaching faculty, and parents of our two toddler classrooms, six 3-6 classrooms, five 6-9 classrooms, four 9-12 classrooms, and one Middle School classroom are a close-knit school community. We have a proud tradition of teacher collaboration and support.
Interested candidates, please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
We seek a Toddler Head Teacher who has strong organization and communication skills and values working as part of a dynamic, creative team.
Toddler Head Teacher Responsibilities
● Guide and direct the children’s activities academically, emotionally, and physically.
● Maintain curriculum planning, observational, academic records, and progress reports.
● Maintain an orderly, clean environment, allowing children participation as appropriate.
● Supervise the classroom Assistant, providing guidance and training as needed.
● Provide ongoing communication to parents as needed.
● Proactively initiate discussions with the Principal, Program Director, and parents in the early stages of issues.
Toddler Head Teacher Minimum Qualifications
● Associates degree
● 21 ECE hours
● and a grounding in Montessori philosophy (or a willingness to learn)
RPMS is committed to ensuring our employees represent our diverse school community and to creating an inclusive workplace environment welcoming to people of all backgrounds. RPMS strongly encourages applications from people of color, people of
all genders and sexual orientations, people with disabilities, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. RPMS prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
● Dental insurance
● Employee discount
● Health insurance
● Life insurance
● Paid time off
● Professional development assistance
● Vision insurance
● 8 hour shift
● Associate (Preferred)
● CPR Certification (Preferred)
● Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location